Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than to actually sew. As a solution, we introduce you to the Handheld Sewing Machine. Once you know how to thread the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all!
- ✂ PERFECT FOR ANY MATERIALS▹ This universal small sewing machine apply to all kinds of fabrics which is great for silks, denim, wool, leather and crafts. Also very suitable for craft, patchwork or simple embroidery. You can use this practical machine to make your own handkerchiefs, aprons, gloves, cloth, pet clothes and so on.
- ✂ SAVE YOUR TIME▹ This electric handheld single stitch sewing machine makes it so much faster and easier than using a needle, saving you time and money. Fix hems, mend a torn pocket or shorten trousers, all within minutes.
- ✂ SIMPLE IN USE▹ This mini sewing machine is easy to operate, line with the flat edge, automatic moving. Please read the instructions carefully before using it. Both beginner and professionals can make some DIY arts crafts easily. Also is a good partner for training children's working habits and sewing skills.
- ✂ PORTABLE DESIGN▹ Great for travelling as it is compact and lightweight, it can be battery operated to make it absolutely portable or you can use it with a power adaptor (the required 4 x AA batteries or DC6V power adaptor are not included). Compact and lightweight, Portable and easy to carry around. Sewing repair anywhere.
- ✂ HIGH-QUALITY&LOW NOISE▹ The high-quality plastic materials were used for these handheld sewing machines manufacturing which precisely controls stitching with the rotary wheel adjustment and it has tension control to adjust the tightness of stitches, the fastening plate holds the fabric while stitching; high-quality and low noise, making your work more efficient.
HOW TO USE:
- Using the Mini Handheld Sewing Machine- The first step in using the Mini Sew is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
- Positioning the Bobbin- To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
- Threading the Mini Handheld Sewing Machine- The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
- Sewing with the Mini Handheld Sewing Machine- The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Color: White
- Powered by: 4 x AA battery(not included)/Power Adaptor
- 1 x Handheld Sewing Machine
- 1×Needle Threader
- 1×Lengthened Needle Device
➾ Please make sure this portable sewing machine is in the locked position prior to battery replacement.
➾ You have to tie a knot after sewing by yourself because this is a single thread sewing machine.
➾ The required 4 x AA batteries or DC6V power adaptor are not included.
➾ Please wait for a moment when the battery get too hot.
➾ Please don't mix the battery with different brand or mix the battery with old and new.
➾ Please read the instructions carefully before using handheld sewing machine.
Order tracking URL address：
If you need to inquire about logistics information, you can check on these two websites
if you have any questions, you can contact customer service Email：email@example.com